Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Final's Showing this Sunday!

Susan is going to show Final at the Dressage Derby this Sunday in Vacaville. They are doing Susan's Para Test, and then Fourth Level Test 2. I still haven't had the baby, and wonder if I'll be able to watch the show. I sure hope so...but that means I'd better hurry up and have the baby, or be overdue and not have her until after the show on Sunday. Ha, we'll see!

Susan is also going to show Final at Pebble Beach over Fourth of July weekend. I have a hotel room booked for that, but of course, we'll see what happens with Isabella. I may be overwhelmed and not be up for traveling with her so soon, so we'll just have to wait and see. At any rate, with them luck! :)

No comments:

Bronze Medal

I'm proud to say that Final has helped me earn my Bronze Medal from USDF. My beloved Yochi got the scores we needed at First Level, and Final helped me get the scores needed at Second and Third Levels. I'm pretty proud of my boys! They've taught me so much.

Up next, Silver Medal.